Butternut squash with carrots, lentils, desiccated coconut and chia seeds
1 Butter nut squash
200 grams lentils
1 cup desiccated coconut
1. Cut butternut squash in half and roast in oven for 30 mins 180 degrees
2. Cut and prepare all veg
3. Brown off onions with garlic for a few mins.
4. Add all veg/lentils to pot with vegetable stock
5. Boil for 8-10 mins
6. Summer do 25-30 on low heat
7. Near end, add coconut, chia seeds and peppers.
8. Blend with hand blender until thick
9. Store in containers for later eating!
CHILLI BROCCOLI and BRIE soup
3 x Broccoli florets
180g of Brie
100 grams onions
1 garlic clove
3 x vegetable stock cubes
Half cup desiccated coconut
1/4 cup of chia seeds
Chillies, peppers and whatever other veg you wanna throw in!
1. Shallow fry onions and garlic util brown
2. wash, cut and Prepare all veg.
3. Place all ingredients including Brie in the cooker/pot with stock
4. Boil for 10 mins then bring to simmer for 20 mins
5. Add chilli, pepper, spices, coconut, chia seeds, to give some extra flavour